ERATO guarantees the products sold are free from defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with ERATO's published guidelines during the warranty period from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser. During the warranty period, if the product is determined to be defective, ERATO will repair or replace the product at its option.
This warranty does not apply to:
(1) Damage caused by natural calamity or any inappropriate usage.
(2) Product has been repaired or taken apart by unauthorized technicians.
(3) The warranty label is altered, damaged or missed.
(4) Product serial number does not conform to ERATO original system or the label has been damaged.
(5) Products purchased from unauthorized agents.
(1) The warranty ERATO provides on ERATO products is limited to repair and inspect in-warranty products.
(2) ERATO shall in no event be liable for any defect, damage or data lost occurred during the delivery.
(3) In no event shall ERATO be liable under this warranty for loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, or indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages to the extent that those losses or damages can be disclaimed by law.
(4) Since ERATO products are not designed for highly critical applications, ERATO does not recommend applying the products in life support systems or other equipment which may lead to personal injury or death if such equipment are defective or suffer breakdown, including but not limited to medical equipment, military equipment, aircraft, traffic control equipment, disaster prevention systems, combustion control systems, and nuclear energy systems. ERATO shall not be liable for any personal injury or death or any loss or damages to property arising from such kind of application.
1. This warranty is solely and entirely on the products and supersedes all other warranties and representations, whether in oral or written, between you and ERATO. ERATO makes no other warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. In the event that the law of certain country/region stipulates a warranty period on products, ERATO will, in such country/region, with respect to the products, provide technical support and warranty service to local consumers in accordance with such stipulation.
3. In the event that the law of certain country/region prohibits the exclusion of implied warranty, ERATO shall, in such country/region, only be liable for the implied warranty on the products during ERATO’s expressed warranty period.
All and only consumers who purchased ERATO products through authorized agents have the right to claim service under this warranty.
(1) Some products may require the use of non-original replacement parts during maintenance and repair, so the final repaired products may contain non-original components.
(2) In the event of a warranty request for a product that has been discontinued or is no longer serviced, ERATO will, at its discretion, offer a comparable substitute product instead of repairing the item under warranty.
(3) When the customers are returning authorized products to ERATO, they are responsible for one way transportation cost and insurance. ERATO will cover one way transportation cost for those materials under warranty when returning to customers.
For warranty service, you may contact the local reseller where the purchase was made. Or, please make your request on the Warranty Service webpage at: https://eratolife.com/pages/technical-service